Your Moroccan surf adventure starts here!
Morocco is a prime location with glorious sunshine and warm temperatures all year round, sandy beaches and an endless coastline of Surf Spots for all levels. It is a dream surf destination with waves for all abilities. Whether your are looking for rolling 10 foot points, endless, mellow, 6 foot walls or the perfect wave to learn on, Morocco has it all…
The Tamraght / Tagazhout region is blessed with a multi aspect coastline, which means on any given day a wide range of waves can be found to suit all level of abilities.
You can check weather forecast information and conditions at the various Surf Spots on
And find your perfect Surf Spot.
Once you have registered, you will then have direct access to all the Moroccan Surf Spots from your smart phone, and many other Spots of course.
Tamraght and Tagazhout are two Moroccan Berbere Surf villages with small shops and beach front cafes, located right next to Agadir at 40 kilometres from its international airport, where many airlines, including low cost ones, land every day from Europe. This makes Agadir a perfect, easy to reach destination, any time of year and at affordable prices. From there you will soon be right in the middle of the surfing action!
Once you have arrived, you will soon be far from from the bustle of Agadir city. Besides exploring the many Moroccan surf spots, you will discover Moroccan culture with the friendly locals, eat tasty Moroccan food and enjoy the stunning Moroccan scenery. You can also take a moment to:
- visit Agadir’s Medina and its famous souk El Khad
- – or explore Paradise Valley, a beautiful oasis located about forty minutes drive from Tamraght in the Atlas Mountains. Here you can swim in natural pools with water slides and rock jumps then lunch in the palm grove, an exciting and unique experience. For the more adventurous there are discovery trails to explore
- – or horseback or camel rides on the beach at sunset
- – or have an argan oil massages after a traditional Moroccan hammam
- – or take a trip to Marrakech and / or Essaouira.
The list is endless and these are only a few examples.