Here are some of the Extras that we propose at Magic Surf Morocco
Picnic available on request
5 € or 55 Dh / day / pers
Airport transfers :
- Agadir: included in the various packages from 7 nights stays. For less than 7 nights, 20 € or 220 Dh / pers / way
- Essaouira : 40 € / pers / way, minimum 3 people
- Marrakesh : 60 € / pers / way , minimum 3 people
Surf Guide Hire :
For those of you who want a surf guide to join you in your car and show you the various surf spots.
50 € / day
Paradise Valley Road Trip :
This beautiful oasis is located about forty minutes drive from Tamraght in the Atlas Mountains . You will spend an exciting and unique day: swimming in natural pools with water slides and rock jumps then lunch in the palm grove, and for the more adventurous there are short discovery trails to explore.
40 € or 440 Dh / pers, including transport
Enjoy our yoga sessions with professionals who know how to combine the benefits of Yoga with surfing.
15 € or 160 Dh / pers / session with transport
Car rental :
You can hire a car for 5 people with a roof rack for surfboards. Remember: the car will be delivered with the tank almost empty (so you need to bring it back almost empty … ) your first stop will be the Aourir petrol station 2km from the village …
35 € / day
190 €/ 6 days.
Save 20€, 10% discount on 6 day rental !
You can also book and pay online to pick up and drop off your car at the airport of your choice:
Experience the sunset on the beach on a ride setting out from Aourir towards Taghazout … An extraordinary and compelling experience.
2 hours: 30 € or 300 Dh / pers
Experience the pleasure of a 1 hour massage with Argan oil.
Argan oil comes from the argan tree, found in Morocco and western Algeria, mainly in the southwest of Morocco, between Agadir, Essaouira and Taroudant and around Tindouf in Algeria. It is widely used in traditional cooking but it is also used for its beneficial cosmetic properties, as it is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants.
20 € or 200 Dh
Traditional Moroccan Hammam :
This oriental ritual that originates from Roman times is a staple in the lives of Moroccans. The baths are both a social meeting place and a place to relax, enriching both the mind and body: this is an experience you should not miss while you are in Morocco. The hot steam dilates blood vessels and helps the body to relax. Rough skin floats away, toxins are eliminated, muscle pain alleviated and your stress released! Perfect after a day of surfing! !
20 € or 200 Dh per session
Tours and excursions on request :
- The local Agadir, Aourir, Taghazout and Anza souks.
- Essaouira Medina: formerly known as Mogador (from the Phoenician word Migdol which means “small fortres “), it is an outstanding example of an eighteenth century fortified city, surrounded by Vauban style walls and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Marrakech: at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, home to impressive architectural masterpieces and Moroccan art (ramparts, monumental gates, the Koutoubia Mosque, Saadian tombs, Badiâ palace ruins, Bahia Palace, Menara pond and pavilion) each one an outstanding example of Moroccan heritage in itself, that can all be visited in a day.
Articles to read: